GM New Vehicle Purchase Programs in Ottawa, ON
Our new vehicle purchase programs here at Surgenor GM Ottawa help you get the Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle you desire at great savings. There are several programs available to you, such as Preferred, Student, and Costco member pricing, that make it easier on your wallet to get into a brand new GM vehicle. Browse our programs, and take advantage of them here at Surgenor Chevrolet Buick GMC Ottawa!
GM Preferred Pricing
GM Preferred Pricing is a discount program where eligible employees pay Invoice Price plus 2% of the MSRP on their purchase, lease or finance of a new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC. We’ve outlined some of the most commonly asked questions regarding this program, and answered them for you.
- Who is Eligible? You must be a current employee of an eligible Preferred Pricing company (Canadian citizens, active salary staff and spouses only; contracted or retired employees are not eligible). Additionally, a purchased vehicle under the program has to be titled and registered to the employee or spouse for personal use only.
- Can it be combined with other offers? Yes, certain offers may be able to be combined with GM Preferred Pricing. These include the majority of national and regional offers, alongside GM Card Earnings Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Mobility Program Discount and Student Bonus Discount.
- What Vehicles are Eligible? Almost all of them, although certain model/trim may not be, while others may have a limited availability. Contact us today for specific inventory information.
- Is Preferred Pricing Available at any Dealer? No, only participating Chevrolet, Buick and GMC dealerships, which Surgenor GM Ottawa is.
- What are the Purchasing Options? Purchasing, financing or leasing.
- What is the Limit on Vehicles I’m able to Purchase? You are able to purchase, finance or lease two (2) new vehicles each calendar year.
International Student Leasing Program
The GMF International Student Leasing Program allows international students to lease a new GM vehicle at very favourable terms. New GMs are eligible for lease only, with a pre-authorized payment plan (max lease payment of $650 per month, minimum of $100 per month). Term must match the closest term on the student visa (max of 48 months), an extra security deposit of 5% MSRP is required for each subsequent month if the term is exceeded. Here are some frequently asked questions:
- Are there Kilometre Restrictions? Yes, the standard program measures apply.
- What Vehicles are Eligible? Any under the GM/FM Financial lease programs.
- Is the GM Student Bonus Program Compatible? Yes.
Verification & Identification Required
- Letter from university registrar (Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university or CEGEP program)
- Previous 3 months of bank statements (must be from a Canadian financial institution) (if in
- Canada less than 3 months, the situation will be assessed case-by-case)
- Copy of student visa
- Proof of residence (utility bill)
- Proof of Canadian driver’s license (international driver’s licenses are not allowed)
- Parental contact information (name, address, phone number, email address)
Costco Member Offers
Surgenor Ottawa is proud to partner with Costco, giving eligible Costco members exclusive pricing and savings on their vehicle purchase. The link available below further expands upon the current limited time offer and view of the current specials. All you have to do is select your desired brand, select the model you want and register for a certificate. Bring the certificate to us at Surgenor Ottawa, and we’ll apply the savings to your new vehicle!